Frexus is outstanding post-harvest disinfectant for the washing of fruits and vegetables, cleaning of hard-surfaces, equipment, utensils, processing facilities, and sterilization of supply water. Ecozyme Frexus is an effective bactericide and fungicide which combats the undesirable fermentation and rot in the food processing industry. It’s exceptional for the control of listeria monocytogenes, and is formulated for the disinfection of wash water for fruits and vegetables
Frexus is ideal for supply water for beverage and bottling plants, poultry spin chillers and cleaning of hard surfaces, equipment, utensils, coop,farming facilities and aviaries.
Different Uses Of Ecozyme Frexus:
• Post-harvest washing of fruit and vegetables Industrial
• Disinfection of potable, effluent and irrigation water
• Livestock and agriculture applications
• Sanitizing of animal carcasses.
• Disinfection and cleaning of equipment and utensils in the food and farming industry.
Refer to dosage table at the top left of this page. Use gloves when applying. Do not swallow. Add the product to water to dissolve (Note: do not reverse this procedure due to safety reasons). Avoid contact with the eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling the concentrated product. Avoid mixing this product with other products. Keep the product in its original packaging. Keep the packaging firmly closed, in the shade in a dry and well-ventilated area and away from foodstuffs and other chemical products. Store at a low ambient temperature less than 25°C. Dry the packaging before discarding. Do not re-use the empty packaging. Use in conjunction with the Safety Data Sheet supplied.
Shelf Life, Storage & Precautions:
Store in cool, dry place. Stable for 24months.
• SABS 1853 & SANS 1827 approved
• NRCS Registered
• High 65% – 68% active ingredients
• A solid product that preserves the active ingredients for extended shelf life
• Manufactured in R.S.A using modern, high quality processes
• Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is far more efficient biocide than the hypochlorite ion (CIO-)
• Strict pH control of 6.5–7.5. guarantees the largest presence of the hypochlorous acid molecules for the highest possible kill rate
• Minimizes the release of irritating and potentially hazardous chlorine gas
• Kills 99,999% of Listeria in 60 seconds